Charges Are More

Electric pe started charging us more from this month. Since last month we had a plans of Lite 50units free, Premium 100units free and platinum 150units free. now it is all coming with the same price but upto these unites are 50% offer, once you cross the mentioned unuts then charges are 100% what the heck it is :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

7 Likes

totally agree additionally they charges 30 percent of the total bill as platform fee which is too high we all should oppose and protest in all means of social media forum pls raise the ticket and escape to higher management no one takes such a huge platform fee

Hello Sir,
We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you while using our platform. We’ve noted your concerns and are actively working to improve your experience with ElectricPe.

even i hate this scheme

I have raised the issue with subscription long back, but no use. They are not waiving platform charges and not giving free units also. What is the point paying so much and going for subscription? I do not like charging my vehicle in electricpe. I use their chargers only when it is inevitable.

jnokbon kk cc, uccho uccho vvhkhk hgd. . k,