Electric Pe charger app is a bluff

Hi, team I am facing with your app the app has an issue after the vehicle is 100% charged vehicle and the charger gets stopped but in the app, we have to stop manually or it shows the vehicle is still charging.

Because of this issue, I can’t figure out about the monthly analysis.

plz resolve the issue.

kamesh

6 Likes

Hi Kamesh,
Currently, we send you notifications when full charge is detected, so you get alert to manually stop the charging. We appreciate your feedback and are continuously working on improving the charging experience in the app.
If you have any other concerns, feel free to reach out to our support team at +918147060222.
Best regards,
Team ElectricPe :green_heart:

Dear User,

Thank you for reaching out and bringing this to our attention. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you have faced and we do not want such experience for our EV Patrons. I have checked, and there was indeed a support ticket for your issue. We sincerely apologize that the resolution was not upto your satisfaction.

Our team is working to resolve this matter as quickly as possible, and we are committed to ensuring that it is sorted out to your satisfaction. Please rest assured that we will keep you updated and try to expedite the resolution.

Thank you for your patience.

Best regards,
Team ElectricPe💚