Electric pe subscription plans are becoming costlier every month. it is now Rs.500 per month and we have to pay 50% of the charging fees per charge. it's almost becoming as costly as rynning an IC engine vehicle. please revise you subscription plans

which ev give full details plzzzz

please add me to the test group. Thanks

Dear ElectricPe Team,

I wanted to share my concerns regarding the current subscription plan. While it may benefit a few, it falls short of meeting the needs of larger customer base. As a result, many customers may seek alternative charging stations offering fast charging, more affordable options.

To prevent a potential mass migration, I strongly suggest revising the subscription plan ASAP. Consider fast charging as a option, previously suggested by users.

Time is of the essence; prompt action will help retain valued customers.

Thank you for your attention to this pressing matter.

This is what happens if you allow AI to rule over human intelligence. Your aggressive algorithms will price you out of the market!

You ask and we serve :pray:
Weā€™re excited to announce an exclusive beta access to our new charging plans, created in response to community demand! :red_car::zap:

Be among the first to experience the benefits by showing your interest. Click the link below, and weā€™ll send you more details soon!

Show Your Interest Here!

Dude decrease the platform fees , 30% is way too high , you people are literally looting users

these coins which u give extra is eaten by the platform fees itself

Agreed . Their first subscription plan was way better and cheaper

decided not to go in for any subscription planā€¦ it works out cheaperā€¦ electricpe subscription plans are a sham to loot publicā€¦