Electric pe subscription plans are becoming costlier every month. it is now Rs.500 per month and we have to pay 50% of the charging fees per charge. it's almost becoming as costly as rynning an IC engine vehicle. please revise you subscription plans

20 Likes

I agree

true

Agreed.

agreed

agree… its very bad

very true

if we stop using the subscription then they might give back the old subscription. I don’t understand the point of their current subscription. I mean I can pay the same for fast charging …lol

I agree

agree. we have to start looking for alternative solutions

Agreed! The Electric Pe team should be more mindful of the reason why we are even using their services and their initial USP.

Dear ElectricPe users,

We apologize for the inconvenience you’ve experienced.

These promotional offers from ElectricPe are generated by our system and may change based on your usage pattern. As you continue charging with us, we suggest plans that suit your usage best.

Please note, switching to past subscription plans isn’t possible as the system adjusts plans automatically.

Our support team will contact you within 24 hours to address any issues and ensure a smooth experience. You can also call us on 8147060222. :green_heart:

Dear ElectricPe,

The old plan is way better than the new one. If you can’t give the old plans back then I don’t see the point of subscription as I’ll be charged the same with fast charging. By using fast charging I can save time as well. If the old plan doesn’t come back then you can loose many users.

People might shift to fast charging with the same plan or look for other alternatives.

I felt same too and reached out to them for the new Charging Plans. currently it is open to limited people but is made open on request. it is working out well for me with decent savings. you can ask their support team

Hi,
Thanks for sharing your experience! Glad to hear the new charging plan is working well for you with decent savings. We appreciate your suggestion!
Best regards,
Team ElectricPe :green_heart:

please open the plan for everyone else too.

yes please open it otherwise I will be charging my scooter on outside my apartment

Hi,

Thank you for your suggestion! We’re currently testing the new plan with a limited group of users to gather valuable feedback and improve it further. The positive experiences shared by these users are helping us refine the plan before we roll it out to everyone. We’re committed to providing the best experience, and once testing is complete, we may make it widely available based on our findings.

If you have any questions or would like to be part of the test group, feel free to contact our support team at +918147060222 or comment down here.

Best regards,
Team ElectricPe :green_heart:

your wish.

Agree