Hi all im planning a trip from bangalore to coimbatore can any one please advise on the optional charging stations

hi all im planning a trip from bangalore to coimbatore can any one please advise on the optional charging stations

4 Likes

take a extra battery

Don’t worry as there are enough chargers on this route, I’d suggest you to use trip planner option of Electricpe which can help you to locate stations easily.

Secondly, install Zeon and Tata power apps, I’ve heard Zeon has good charging network on this route.

Enjoy your trip.

unless having back up plans risk to drive

what vechical do u drive

Hi,
When you say charging station I’m assuming that you’re speaking about Car.

for regular 3 Pin ElectricPe.
for CC2 & other options: Tata, Charzer, BESCom EV mitra & Shell Charge

Zeon station in Mysore then Madhurai and in Coimbatore BPCL

Jio BP Pulse is the best one i found…60kw charger per unit cost is 15.99+taxes across…but zeon is very costly @23-24+taxes…Referring to Bangalore Kochi trip on 16-02-24

Jio BP is not available anywhere in Kerala though…Tamilnad its there

hi all, my vehicle is ola s1 pro and thanks a lot for everyone for you input and advices but I did complete my trip in a very hasty way. it was hard to find charging points and it took me nearly 15 hrs of travel :tired_face: but some how I did complete tha trip.

:loud_sound: Check out the trip plan from Bangalore to Coimbatore on ElectricPe!:zap:

Start Address: Bangalore, Karnataka
Destination Address: Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu

:oncoming_automobile: Distance: 363.22 km
:hourglass_flowing_sand: Duration: 6hr 44 minutes
:round_pushpin: Charging Stops: 3

:earth_asia: For further details and to plan your own trips across 60+ charging networks, visit https://wtap.in/ride-plan/a187b89cd762-Bangalore-to-Coimbatore

Hey Ken,

you can use ElectricPe app for the future trip planning, it provides a Trip Planner feature which helps users to plan trip across India

it provides 20000 chargers details across 15000+ charging stations of 60+ different charging Networks across India