I have booked Enviro X20

I don’t know how to buy an electric bike. I am getting disillusioned for the first time because after watching the video of the old company’s bike, I have lost my hope.

Hi,
It’s understandable to feel unsure when making such an important purchase, but the Enviro X20 is a great choice for many reasons!
Here are a few benefits of the Enviro X20:

• Affordable Price: it offers excellent value for money.
  • No Licence or Registration Required: With a top speed of 25 km/h, it’s road-legal and perfect for users of all ages without the need for extra paperwork.
  • Safe and Reliable: With a 250W motor and a lead-acid battery, you can expect a range of 50-60 km, which is ideal for everyday short commutes.
  • 2-Year Warranty: Peace of mind with a solid warranty in case you encounter any issues.

Though it doesn’t have advanced features or high speeds, it is a reliable, budget-friendly scooter that suits students, homemakers, and the elderly who want a simple, no-fuss vehicle for their daily commute.
If you need more help or guidance, feel free to reach out to us at +918951607700

Best regards,
Team ElectricPe :green_heart:

worsted bike no millege 30km coming one charge
not purchased this bike envirax20 electric pe company fred company my bike one month complete not working millege

tvs is far better.

tvs for better iethi nevu thisuko
leika pothi na bike testy ride chistara happudu ok hanu