Unprofessional Service and Inconsistent Support

Dear Electricpe Team,

I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with the level of service I have experienced. Unfortunately, your team has not responded to my issues in a professional manner, often providing irrelevant solutions. On multiple occasions, your engineers have come and gone without resolving the problem.

Each time I contact your support team, I am told that the issue is being addressed for the first time and that it will be resolved. However, the next day, I encounter the same situation, with no real progress made.

I expect prompt and effective action to resolve this matter once and for all. Please address this

5 Likes

Dear User,

Thank you for reaching out and bringing this to our attention. I have checked, and there is indeed a support ticket already in progress for your issue. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and any frustration caused by the delays.

Our team is working to resolve this matter as quickly as possible, and we are committed to ensuring that it is sorted out to your satisfaction. Please rest assured that we will keep you updated and try to expedite the resolution.

Thank you for your patience.

Best regards,
Team ElectricPe💚